Chicken wings have long been a party favorite. They easily feed a large amount of people and the flavors can be altered to meet everyone’s taste. There are even options for keto wings if you happen to be following the keto diet. If so, keep reading to find your favorite keto wings recipe.
Since the keto diet focuses on eating protein and high fat foods while steering away from carbs, chicken wings can be the perfect fit.
Garlic and Herb Wings
- 34 chicken wings
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 5 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grab two large baking sheets and line them with foil. Coat foil with nonstick spray.
- Pat wings dry and place them in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix spices and olive oil. Pour over wings and toss well.
- Arrange wings on baking sheets. Place wings in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out wings, drizzle melted butter evenly over them and return to the oven for about five more minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Super Simple Keto Buffalo Wings
- 4 lb. unfrozen chicken wings
- 1 large bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s wing sauce
- 5 sticks of unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake chicken wings plain for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the chicken is baking, grab a small saucepan. Melt the butter over low heat and then add the hot sauce. Warm well over medium low heat.
- Once wings are cooked, place them in a large bowl. Pour hot sauce mix over the wings and toss to coat all wings.
- Place coated wings back on the baking sheets and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes.
Parmesan Garlic Wings
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ cup melted butter
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley
- Sprinkle of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grab two large baking sheets, line with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pat wings dry and put them in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients together and pour over wings. Toss well.
- Arrange wings evenly on baking sheets and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle melted butter over the wings and place back in the oven for 25-30 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Jazz Up the Wings
You can always jazz up your wings with a dipping sauce. Many of us enjoy a yummy ranch or blue cheese. Just remember to make sure your dipping sauce meets the keto requirements. Still, you can savor a few slices of carrots or celery to complement your keto wings.
See, your keto wings recipe is completely doable. With a minor amount of prep work, you can add major flavor to your party or dinner. If you don’t choose one of the keto recipes above, ensure your recipe and condiments are keto compliant.
If you’re still hungry for more keto recipes, check out the others listed on HealthHearty!