When you think of Whole30, the word “easy” is likely not the first thing that comes to mind. But the truth is that it doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, just a little planning can go a long way. And we happen to be here to help you do just that. So, sit back and get ready for an easy Whole30 meal plan.
A Whole30 Recap
Whole30 is designed for you to make wise, whole food choices for 30 days. Meant as a reset for your body, it can help to eliminate food cravings, improve sleep and energy as well as assist with pinpointing digestive issues.
While on the diet plan, you should fill your diet with foods like:
- Lean meats and seafood
- Fruits and veggies
On the other hand, steer away from foods such as:
- Grains and legumes
- Real or artificial added sugar
- Junk or processed foods
Whole30 is strict, but it is necessary to follow the guidelines if you want to reap the benefits. The good news is that once the 30-day period is complete, you can begin slowly adding the eliminated foods back into your diet if you wish.
Easy Whole30 Meal Plan Sample
For the options given below, keep in mind that you can have the same food more than once per week, eat leftovers or even substitute a listed food for a different mealtime.
- Vegetable quiche
- Hash browns with sausage
- Scrambled eggs with avocado
- Fried eggs with grapefruit
- Sweet potato hash with eggs
- Hamburger with side salad
- Baked chicken with asparagus
- Italian chicken with sauteed squash and zucchini
- Turkey burger with coleslaw
- Vegetable stew with side salad
- Beef stew
- Steak fajitas with peppers and onions
- Chicken stir fry
- Egg roll in a bowl
- Grilled chicken salad
- Scrambled eggs and diced sweet potatoes
- Fried egg with sausage patty
- Chicken apple sausage with a banana
- Scrambled eggs with onion and avocado
- Smoked salmon with blueberries
- Tuna salad lettuce wraps
- Salad with sliced steak
- Quiche with two slices of bacon (ensure bacon is Whole30 compliant)
- Cobb salad with chicken
- Sauteed shrimp with steamed broccoli
- Grilled chicken with steamed veggies
- Spaghetti squash noodles with meat sauce
- Chicken wings with sliced raw veggies
- Meatballs with sweet potato fries
- Stewed beef with carrots and potatoes
Again, this is just a two-week sample menu for Whole30. If you’re in search of more recipes for the plan, be sure to search the HealthHearty site.
Remember, don’t get overzealous with the snacks. They should be consumed in moderation. But when you need a little something to get you through to the next meal, try one of these snack ideas below:
- Apples or bananas with almond butter
- Avocado with a squeeze of lime
- Green smoothie
- Handful of almonds and cashews
If you have further questions concerning appropriate Whole30 snacks, be sure to check out their webpage on the subject.
An easy Whole30 meal plan is right at your fingertips. This reset diet can prove beneficial to losing weight as well as improving other aspects of your health. Stick to the plan and reap the benefits of a whole-food diet.