Lysine ointment heals cold sores naturally and also helps in the reduction of herpes outbreak in the body.
Lysine is an essential amino acid, which is elementarily required by the body for proper bone, muscular, and overall growth. Since our body doesn’t synthesize it on its own, one can consume it externally. Such a consumption really helps to maintain a proper nitrogenous balance in the body and also helps to compensate mineral and calcium in the immune system. Beside playing an important role in the development of the body and the immune system, scientific studies have also proved that it helps in preventing the genital herpes outbreak and cold sores occurring around the mouth. A lysine ointment, when regularly applied on the occurrence of a cold sore, can actually soothe and heal the annoying infections. This medication is also known to give an immediate relief to the atrocious sores in your mouth and cure it faster.
The ointment doesn’t contain any alien material, but as we know that amino acids are known as building blocks of protein, this essential substance is obviously present. This helps to cure the cold sores and mouth ulcers. Since lysine fully consists of amino acids, these organic compounds literally have the ability to battle the viruses such as herpes and cold sores in the body. The herpes simplex virus is actually the root cause of all the oral herpes outbreaks. So, whether they are blisters, fever blisters, ulcers, mouth sores, or cold sores, they all originate from the oral herpes conditions respectively. If you use this cream for genital herpes and mouth sores, these supplements help you recover your infected condition faster and also minimize the risk of perennial herpes outbreaks in your body.
After reading about the benefits and finally one effective remedy which helps fight cold sores, here are few steps, which will show you the best way to apply the ointment on the sores.
Applying on Sores
Consume and integrate the compounds of this amino acid in your regular diet. It will help battle the cold sores effectively. For doing the needful, take a look at this simple procedure.
- Buy a lysine ointment from a drug store.
- If you are suffering from cold sore, apply it to the sores by gently spreading it on your infected area.
- Repeat this 5 times a day for best results.
As aforementioned, it is significantly effective in reducing cold sore symptoms, blisters, itches, and much much more in just few days. Read some reviews below and know the top brands in the market.
- Quantum Health Lip Clear Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment Ointment: Reduces pain due to cold sores, relieves blistering, itching, and tingling. Soothes the burning sensation and clears the rash too! Price: USD 7.00
- Lip Clear Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment: Contains zinc oxide and hence, is one of the best option to treat cold sores. Reduces, prickling, soreness, blistering, and burning effect. It has a formula, which has all natural nutrients, tea tree oil, and propolis in it. Price: USD 4.00
- Basic Organics L-Lysine Ointment: It has Vitamin A, D, & E in it. All these natural nutrients literally help in relieving the fever blisters, cold sores, dry chapped lips, skin irritations, and much more after a few uses. Price: USD 6.00
You are free to choose any of these creams for healing the cold sores and ulcers around your mouth. Make sure you use it only for external use, and if possible, consult a health care specialist to learn some of its additional pros and cons.
Disclaimer: This HealthHearty article is for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.